Contact us on 07741 473446 or email@example.com
Helix Electrical Limited views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
· To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for
anyone wishing to make a complaint
· To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
· To make sure everyone at Helix Electrical Limited knows what to do if a
complaint is received
· To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
· To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that
relationships are repaired
· To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Helix Electrical Limited.
Where Complaints Come From:
Complaints may come from any person or organisation who has a legitimate interest in Helix Electrical Limited. A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing. This policy does not cover complaints from staff.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Responsibility & Review
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the Managing Director. This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Publicised Contact Details for Complaints:
Verbal complaints may be made in person or by phone to 07741473446.
Should you not be satisfied with the resolution we agree. You can alternatively raise with NAPIT at complaints about scheme members (napit.org.uk)